Cosmetics & Toiletries - Global Outsourcing & Private Label Manufacturing
Hi, My name is Rasik Botadra, am currently working as an Analyst with business news magazine & new papers.
I am writing this article in view of India emerging as Highly potential Global Outsourcing & Solutions Provider for finished Consumer products & General Merchandise. India has always kept her stand in Global competition right from the beginning for Finished Products such as Cosmetic & Toiletries but limited to certain market segments.
After recent globalization and change in policies the opportunities for manufacturers & exporters have widen. Today we can say that the producers are coming-off their age from traditional methods. The developments are becoming trend setting. The Manufacturers are versatile to cope up with the vibrant consumer behavior.
The globalization in terms of foreign trends & acceptability has penetrated finely into the Indian buying market and so is the Local manufacturer's struggle to captivate the opportunities by matching the same trends & international qualities.
The practice of quality control & organizational management has improved drastically by emergence of New generation working as a Team work. All this things has together gained importance for a Foreign Buyer seeking his eyes to create a valuable outsourcing partner in India.
What's so appealing about Outsourcing a Cosmetic Product for a European Buyer from India? We discuss here some important aspects for this
1. The Research base in India have revolutionalized with exceptional Education. Indian cosmetic companies employs experienced cosmetologist & PHDs for research & product development.
2. Indian Engineering Industry have created State of the Art Process machineries for renowned Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetic Industries worldwide. Its inevitable that the Process engineering today is expertly competed by India.
3. The Skilled & Unskilled Labour even today is a Prime resource for Lower value addition in India.
4. Quality Control, Lab trials & ISO accreditation Practices is a Prime criteria which companies adopt for their creditability.
5. All kinds of Packaging materials & Raw Materials are easily outsourced from Local access. For a particular Input a Producer have an option of more than 5 vendors in the Indian local competitive thriven market..
6. New Policies & Sectors such as Special Economic Zones cut outs completely Tax burdens & overheads.
7. Indian Policies for Export is Not subsidized. Country like China wherein the Producers enjoy unreasonable government subsidies are not reliable for long term partnership. As we are not sure when can a product from China crash from global competition.
8. Information Technology as India being pioneer, have made communications made more & more faster & convenient. Designing & Branding Solutions can be provided at highly professional level, at economic costs.
9. Stringent Laws for protection of Brands & Copyrights. The Business for India is beyond private label supplies for Chain stores & Dollar Shops. We see India in near future as partnering for Giant brands of Europe & American Segments.
Amongst the Cosmetics & Toiletries, with a professional outsource job owners produces a wide range of Creams, Lotions, Talcum Powders, Tooth Pastes, Body Oil, Baby Products, Toilet Soaps, Compacts, Shampoos, Conditioners, etc. with constant knowledge & update of New-age Active Ingredients & Packaging.
I visited one of the leading Exporters of Cosmetic Products for foreign brands. The company has complete facility for production of a wide range of cosmetic products. You may have a look at their website http://www.asiantradelinkindia.com/consumer_goods_home.html
Rasik Botadra is an Analyst with several business news magazines & newspapers. He can be contacted at email@example.com or at Phone No.: 91-22-25007236 / 25000659
A/19, Siddhpura Ind. Estate
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Beauty&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Network is unreachable in /srv/disk1/andresstaff/www/belleza.awardspace.co.uk/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input