The Benefits of Shea Healing Butter
Shea HEALING butter is a high performance lotion, and cream that enrich your skin with the added benefit of HEALING. It is a natural alternative to skin care products designed to moisturize, protect, revitalize and refreash your body from head to toe.
WHAT IS SHEA HEALING BUTTER?
Shea butter is solid which comes from the natural fat obtained from the pit of the fruit of the African karite tree grown in West and Central Africa. Also referred to as karite butter. Shea butter is an emollient that is extremely therapeutic, helping to heal cracked, aged and damaged skin. Its chemical constituents help to heal small wounds, burns, and skin ulcers, bruising and soreness, and penetrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft and smooth. Shea butter which also contains vitamin A and E has a high content of unsaponifiables and phytosterol, which have antimicrobial and moisturizing properties and provide protection from the UV and stimulate the skin's renewal process, providing a more youthful, vibrant appearance. It's texture is typically soft and butter-like so it melts readily into the skin.
BENEFITS OF SHEA HEALING BUTTER
TIPS FOR DRY SKIN
1. Decrease the frequency of bathing/showering; maintain tempid water; and limit the duration to 5 minutes or less.
2. Use a mild bar soap. Liquid soaps are more drying. Avoid glycerin soaps and those which contain deodorants.
3. Always apply a good moisturizing lotion after bathing/showering. Shea Healing Butter is effective in mild to moderate cases of dry skin.
4. Operating a humidifier in your home during cold climates, especially in the bedroom, may add moisture to the air and protect the skin when the heat is on.
5. Apply a moisturizer-sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or greater to all areas of the body exposed to the sun.
6. Finally, and very important, drink plenty of water and liquids to keep the skin moist from the inside.
For more information about Shea Healing Butter, please visit http://www.sheahealingbutter.com/
Kaaryn Walker manages http://www.sheahealingbutter.com/ a high performance line of shea butter healing products.
Kaaryn is also the creater of http://www.KidsHygieneAndHealth.com, a web site dedicated to learning the causes and finding solutions of youth and teenage hygiene and health concerns. "Ask the Expert" and the Parents Message Board serves as a great place to learn and exchange tips on better hygiene and health care for kids.
Warning: fopen(http://news.google.com/news?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-22,GGLG:en&q=Beauty&output=rss) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Network is unreachable in /srv/disk1/andresstaff/www/belleza.awardspace.co.uk/inc/rss.inc on line 81
could not open XML input